Possible conflict with MX Cloner
Posted: 23 February 2011 06:11 AM   [ Ignore ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-09-30

Hi,

I’m using MX Cloner to allow our clients to duplicate entries across two channels. The channels use the same Field Groups/Settings and it has been working fine, until the I started using SafeCracker File to manage the images within a Matrix group. Now when I duplicate an entry and try and post it to the other channel I get a bunch of errors like this:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity
: Notice
Message
: Undefined index: row_name
Filename
: safecracker_file/ft.safecracker_file.php
Line Number
: 667 

There’s a bunch of these errors occurring and they prevent the post from saving whilst also removing all the images from the image fields. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile
 
 
Posted: 23 February 2011 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Teen Scream
Avatar
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2009-05-29

I’m not sure, I’ve never used MX Cloner before…do you have the latest version of SC File? I’m thinking not b/c the line numbers don’t match up.

Profile
 
 
Posted: 24 February 2011 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-09-30

I’m using SafeCracker File 1.0.1 / EE 2.1.3 / Latest build and latest build of MX Cloner.

As for the line number, I’m not sure they’re relevant as I get the below all repeated many times, for example the first one 655 is repeated 6 times.:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity
: Notice
Message
: Undefined index: row_name
Filename
: safecracker_file/ft.safecracker_file.php
Line Number
: 655 
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity
: Notice
Message
: Undefined index: row_name
Filename
: safecracker_file/ft.safecracker_file.php
Line Number
: 676 
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity
: Notice
Message
: Undefined index: row_name
Filename
: safecracker_file/ft.safecracker_file.php
Line Number
: 680 

And finally I just noticed I get this error too:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity
: Warning
Message
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /my/server/to/system/path/codeigniter/system/core/Exceptions.php:170)
Filename: core/Common.php
Line Number
: 409 

Any ideas?

Profile
 
 
Posted: 24 February 2011 02:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Teen Scream
Avatar
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2009-05-29

Go ahead and grab the latest SC File, it’s 1.0.3, I think it may solve your problem.

Profile
 
 
Posted: 24 February 2011 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-09-30

Thanks Rob, that has suppressed the errors but it’s still not submitting properly (no new entry is created), it doesn’t even make it to the preview screen when you hit submit. However if I try this on a boat with no images in Safecracker File fields it works correctly which leads me to believe it’s a problem with SafeCracker File

Profile
 
 
Posted: 24 February 2011 03:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Teen Scream
Avatar
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2009-05-29

What happens when you submit? Are you’re talking about submitting within the Control Panel, correct (not a saef)?

Profile
 
 
Posted: 24 February 2011 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-09-30

Correct within the control panel, it just reloads the page, but acts like nothing has happened, the entry is not saved. It’s the same thing that was happening before just no errors this time. I can PM you login details if you like?

Profile
 
 
Posted: 24 February 2011 03:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Teen Scream
Avatar
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2009-05-29

Sure, that sounds pretty weird, so send em along.

Profile