New User Question
Posted: 30 September 2010 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-09-29

If you plan on using the datepicker, formatting buttons, or a jQuery-dependent fieldtype, you should also include a link to jQuery, jQuery UI Datepicker, and the saef stylesheet:
<link href=”{path=css/_ee_saef_css}” type=“text/css” rel=“stylesheet” media=“screen” />

Am I missing something—I can’t find _ee_saef_css—is it something ‘included’ by EE by default?

Posted: 30 September 2010 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Teen Scream
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2009-05-29

That’s a special PATH variable that EE will output automatically.

Posted: 01 October 2010 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Joined  2010-09-29

Thank you for clearing that up for me smile

Posted: 02 October 2010 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Joined  2010-09-29
Steve Mac - 01 October 2010 12:24 PM

Thank you for clearing that up for me smile

Just one small thing.  I think there are two apostrophes missing from the example, i.e.

The example code:
<link href=â?{path=css/_ee_saef_css}â? type=â??text/cssâ? rel=â??stylesheetâ? media=â??screenâ? />

The correct code (I think):
<link href=â?{path='css/_ee_saef_css'}â? type=â??text/cssâ? rel=â??stylesheetâ? media=â??screenâ? />

Posted: 24 March 2011 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-03-23

Took me forever to figure this out, but my .htaccess file was messing me up.  I have a directory named ‘css’ and my .htaccess file was set up using the “exclude method” to remove index.php from the URL, so any requests with the path beginning with ‘css’ were not being processed by index.php.

To fix it, I changed the line to:
<link href=â?{path=â??index.php/css/_ee_saef_cssâ??}â? type=â??text/cssâ? rel=â??stylesheetâ? media=â??screenâ? />