Got an error when I updated to 1.0.3
Posted: 12 February 2011 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2010-12-02

I replaced all the files/folders in the third party directory (assume that’s the correct way to update) and then my main page that uses a safecracker form got this error:

http://cl.ly/1i1V3r2b3p1f3b2l2C3f

And here’s what my EE tags look like:

{exp:member:custom_profile_data}
    {exp
:channel:entries channel="user_pages" sort="asc" order_by="title" author_id="{member_id}" dynamic="no" cache="yes" refresh="1440" limit="10" disable="categories|category_fields|member_data|pagination"}

<div class="page">

<
div class="site_list">

{exp:safecracker safecracker_head="no" id="icon_sort_form_{entry_id}" class="icon_sort_form" channel="user_pages" entry_id="{entry_id}" json="yes"

I wish I had a staging server so I could test this, but I don’t. And it’s a live server, so I’m a little at a loss how to debug this. But do you have any thoughts about what might be causing the error?

Posted: 12 February 2011 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Joined  2010-12-02

ok, I just updated it again and I realize now that it’s the debug settings for my super user account that’s causing it to break for me (*phew*). So it still works for everybody else. But… I’m still getting this weird warning, and I can’t figure out why =(

Posted: 12 February 2011 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Teen Scream
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2009-05-29

What’s your EE version number?

Posted: 12 February 2011 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Joined  2010-12-02

ok, I tried uninstalling SafeCracker and reinstalling it with the new one, then I got an error that my EE was out of date. So that sucks. I reuploaded my old SafeCracker files that I had backed up and then tried to install them again, but I’m getting the same message, that my EE is out of date, even though I’m trying to reinstall the old SafeCracker files.

So I guess I need to frantically update EE, then try SafeCracker again :(

Posted: 12 February 2011 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Teen Scream
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2009-05-29

The latest SafeCracker requires EE 2.1.3, not sure which version you have but that may be what’s causing the problem.

Posted: 12 February 2011 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Absolute Heartthrob!
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10369
Joined  2008-09-29

I’d recommend uninstalling the current SC module. Delete all SafeCracker files. Access the page again… You will get an error.

Then clear all caches. Add all the old files back. Reinstall old add-on

Signature