The support forum is in archive (read-only) mode and access is limited to members with a purchase history.

For technical support, please visit our support page.

General questions or topics can also be discussed on the ExpressionEngine StackExchange.

Unable to publish Channel: Products after EE 2.7.1 Upgrade
Posted: 25 September 2013 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]
Is a Really Great Dancer
RankRank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2011-12-10

Really confused on this one: I’m now unable to publish a carthtrob product channel entry after upgrade to EE 2.7.1.  I can say this man EE really went to crap after they started charging to fix their own product.  Angers my.  Nonetheless, I’ve turned on debugging, but none displays??  So I have no idea why this is working.  Because 2.7.1 had so many issues, I had to essentially remove safecracker_file from my thirdparty folder so I’m not sure if that is causing it.  But I get this (see attached image) with no errors.  I’m using related channel entries so I’m not sure if that has somethign to do with it. 

I’ve tried creating other channels and then creating my own channel fields and just assigning them as cartthrob fields, and invariably followed by errors.

I can publish all other channel entries in EE though outside of cartthrob.

BTW I have CartThrob 2.3.9.1 and ExpressionEngine v2.7.1 - Build Date: 20130924

[ Edited: 25 September 2013 08:08 PM by Jeramiah Young ]

Posted: 25 September 2013 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Is a Really Great Dancer
RankRank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2011-12-10

While I do not know why it’s not telling me my error—the actually error was hidden on a channel field and told me to add a product image that was required. PROBLEM FIXED.